Is Your Small Business Ready for Whatever Happens?
Does Your Business Have a Plan When a Disaster Strikes?
Preparedness for an emergency is an essential part of a business operation plan because when business slows, it can cause loss of revenue and additional unforeseen expenses. Among many disasters, many businesses have a hard time recovering from the loss of income.
According to the Red Cross, 40 percent of small businesses suffer so greatly after a disaster that they shut down and never reopen. SERVPRO offers an Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) free of charge to local businesses in the Florida area. SERVPRO ERPs offer several advantages to your business, including:
- A concise profile document of your business.
- This contains the critical information needed in an emergency & saves time and money if ever needed.
- It only takes a little time to complete and doesn’t interfere with your business’s current projects.
- It describes your facility’s details (i.e., shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and vital contact information).
- It provides a comprehensive guide to getting you back into your building ASAP following a disaster.
- This minimizes the amount of time your business is inactive since you’ll have an immediate plan of action.
- It provides an established relationship with SERVPRO as your damage mitigation and restoration provider.
- We’re close by, ready to respond, and available 24/7.
- Identification of chain of command for work authorization within your company.
- This expedites the process of beginning damage mitigation and restoration for your company, reducing downtime and costs.
SERVPRO ERPs allow your business to have a quick reference of what to do when an emergency happens and how to do it. Be assured that you’ve got a professional industry leader right nearby who’s “Ready for whatever happens.”